More Than Life is a band who have seemingly, bafflingly, gone under the radar of the majority of the mainstream, press and radio, until now.
With ‘What’s Left Of Me’, More Than Life have now finally delivered an album truly worthy of their live show and reputation. Expertly recorded and mixed by Neil Kennedy (Last Witness, Landscapes, Don Broco, Our Time Down Here) and mastered by Alan Douches (Converge, Brand New, Norma Jean) MTL have produced a potential modern classic of the genre.
Charting a distinct evolution from their starting point of darkly melodic hardcore to almost alt-rock/indie inflections and tones, More Than Life are undeniably crossing over to pastures new without ever forgetting their roots nor history of their sound. Whether a conscious move or not – ‘What’s Left Of Me’ is an album for every rock fan – emotionally raw, heartfelt, energetic, anthemic and epic in the truest sense of the word. This could be just the beginning of a brave new chapter for one of the UK’s best, most-underrated bands….
2000 x 'Mini-LP' style CDs. Gatefold + inner sleeve
1500 x Vinyl 12" LP. Gatefold.
- 100 x oxblood red w/ black splatter
- 200 x tri-colour - transparent red/ultra clear/solid red
- 300 x transparent rust with moss splatter (*only available at More Than Life live shows*)
- 400 x baby pink with gold haze (*only available via good independent record stores*)
- 500 x solid cream
500 x Vinyl 12" LP. Gatefold.
- 100 x aqua marine splodge
- 100 x yellow/blue colour in colour
- 300 x multi-splatter
500 x Bronze Vinyl 12" LP. Gatefold.
300 x Black Vinyl 12" LP